Sunday, November 1, 2009

First round of photos

So I kind of hate taking photographs in Senegal. I didn't put a whole lot of effort into taking these photos, and so far I haven't captioned this album so you won't know what you're looking at. But I'll do that soon, I promise! And since my posts recently haven't been particularly descriptive of my daily life here, I thought this would be good.

Pictures!

I'm working on a couple other posts, but I'm looking to get back to site tomorrow afternoon so I'm not sure I'll be able to finish anything. I'll be back in Kaolack to get a mandatory swine flu vaccine and celebrate Thanksgiving in a couple of weeks, though. So I'll talk to you guys then.

Love and guts!

Jessie



EDIT: I captioned them! Yay for me!

2 comments:

  1. Baptisms for Muslim babies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you see you have an advertisement on my blog?
    See the upper right corner
    http://phstreetfighter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete