Sunday, April 26, 2009

New address!

PCV Jessie Seiler
B.P. 33
Guinguineo, Senegal, West Africa


For those of you paying close attention, don't be confused: I'll be living the village of Ndiago and picking up my mail every now and then in Guinguineo, my road town. I'll explain all that stuff about road towns later, and why it is that I'll only be going there once a week or so.

BUT AT THIS VERY MOMENT I'm sitting in the Kaolack regional house. Tomorrow is a big shopping day, followed by two days of greeting regional authorities and seeing my friends installed in their villages. I have some free time today, so expect long emails, long blog posts, etc. Or maybe I'll just take a long nap, because it's 110 degrees outsides and the hot season isn't even here yet....


HEY YOU! SEND ME A LETTER!

Love and guts. Oh, and I have a good guts story for later....

No comments:

Post a Comment